Monday, October 12, 2015

If I were President..

Now, I already know I will improve, so let's take a break from all that. Heck, since it's now a hot button issue with all this Vote 2016 and stuff, I shall now give you things I would do if I were President of the United States:

-Decrease the defense budget of this country. Surely yes, even I support the troops out there, but let's face it, unless they're facing dangerous terrorists, leaders, or international criminals, they're essentially just security guards securing resources that we have in this country, such as oil. What? We have oil in this country..? Yes, we do. And getting back to the main topic here, our defense budget is just plain ridiculous in this country. NASA? Nope. Education? Apparently not a priority for some reason. Yet, the military just seems to overshadow all of these priorities..so let's cut back on that a bit, shall we?

-Allow the open carrying of swords. I know it takes a while of focus and training to get used to a gun and all, but c'mon, sword training is a fucking art form. And just like people who want a logical regulation of guns, same with swords. Both you need a license and a mental health evaluation. It's common sense really, but swords, I think you're less likely to have a psychotic killer due to the mental preparation and physicality one must possess in order to use a sword, but just in case, a mental health evaluation would be needed just in case. A weapon's a weapon, am I right? Just to me, swords are more beautiful.

-Increase spending on NASA. I was so disappointed when they wanted to decrease the budget of NASA. I mean, once this planet's full, where are we gonna live? How are we gonna live? I mean yes, you do have those 4chan people coming up with theories, but the fine people of NASA can thoroughly research this and tell you what planet is livable and if it'll be alright to live in a gigantic space station like the Enterprise.

-Clarify what "minimum wage" actually means and make sure that definition is known. I've done research into this, and apparently what minimum wage is actually supposed to be is the average wage it is to live in a certain area. So, yes, Seattle's minimum wage is high, but that's probably because it's expensive to live there. We're a pretty big country to even a decide on what the entire country's minimum wage should be, so let's just find out what the true average is in a certain area and let that area and state figure out what their minimum wage should be.

-Make it illegal to predict when the end times are coming. I think I'll ignore this one, but at least to me, it's getting fucking annoying anytime when someone comes up with a date as to when the world is ending. Just stooppp. Pleeeassseee.

-Eliminate the word "moist". I would accept any word for wetness, but "moist" is just one of those words that just sounds disturbing..just..eww...

Yeah, it's just probably going to go crazier from here, so I'll end it there. Stay classy America.


No comments:

Post a Comment