Saturday, October 10, 2015

Day 4 of my self-improvement journey

I made the effort today to be more socially active. Since today was one of my 4 days off this week, I decided to join my dad at Oktoberfest since he brought he and my mom's greyhound Huck to the Arizona Greyhound Adoption, Inc (something like that) tent and I got to meet some other greyhounds along with some awesome people. Heck, really kinda wishing I had a puppy around at least, but maybe sometime in the future after I get a license and a car..yeahhh. I also am considering going to church tomorrow since I haven't been there in a while due to my work schedule usually falling on the weekends starting at the weird time of 1pm and ending at 8pm. I weirdly figured about the 4 day thing once I tried punching in like 3 or 4 times and didn't work, so might as well check the schedule, and voila! There it was! I am just really hoping they're not slowly getting rid of me, and just loosening up my schedule for new recruits they've been hiring yeah. And if you're curious, this what Huck looks like:


He's pretty nice and loves being petted :). He's a pretty cool dog..

No comments:

Post a Comment