Friday, October 9, 2015

Day 3 of my self-improvement journey

I realized that really, I need a change in mood. Sure, mine has been weird recently due to this weird mucus build-up that will hopefully go away (I mean, I could call it a cold, but it doesn't really have the symptoms of one..it's strange really and I don't feel like going on WebMd..we know that site's bullshit..depending anyways..but yeah..). I just would like to stabilize it and not have any extremely bad or good days. I really just want to be content with myself to be honest. I haven't fully reached that point since all I am is some minimum wage table/counter cleaner that can barely afford his bills, let alone groceries, along with losing his backpack today (yeah lost it on the train shmeh..), and having a girlfriend that's all the way in China...yeah, it's pretty fucking hard. Yet, I can always find a bit of happiness in each day, such as music, like someone playing "Rapper's Delight" in the kitchen today-that was awesome. That song is fucking amazing. So as I'm on this journey, I shall definitely seek bits of happiness within a stressed-out today. Heck, now I'll leave you with a Vine I took today (follow me on Vine @MarkRiley20) :


No comments:

Post a Comment